Wednesday, February 23, 2011

College

                                 College
Hello my name is Esteban Rodriguez. I am a student at Urban Promise Academy. I am interested to go to college because it will help me in life after I leave college.

The one word that describe my school community and my family is cool because I like to be there with them and at my community. One opportunities in my school is that the school took the school to different high schools. Another opportunities is we will go to the college for all field trip. A major issue is that I will pay attention in class.

The way i change the issue is i start to pay attention to learn new things everyday. i choose this because it will help me pass the upcoming grades. What college mean to me is that it will be allot hard then the other grades. it connects because somethings are hard and need to work better.

it connects to me because it will help me get a better life. it will get me a good job. it will help me get money to me and my family. then i will have a good education and it will help me when something important will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment